This agreement is made between The Wellness Coach, (TWC) LLC and You on the date of this purchase for the purposes of delivering the agreed package as detailed on this checkout page:
1. The services delivered will be as set out on this checkout page.
2. If included TWC will provide coaching and consultancy as part of a professional client relationship designed to facilitate the creation and development of personal, professional or business goals and assist in the development of a strategy/plan for moving towards those goals.
3. Agreed contact before, after and during this agreement may include text message, WhatsApp,Zoom, Email and any other method of communication agreed between You and TWC, LLC.
4. You agree to pay TWC, LLC the Fees as set out in this Agreement, though this and all sales are considered final on commencement of any work by the TWC, LLC team, the start of your first coaching or consultancy session or by logging in and accessing any online content included within this purchase.
5. You agree to call or meet TWC, LLC at the specified times, showing up on time and understand that if You are late, this shortens your session by that amount of time.
6. You agree to be honest and open, to believe in yourself and to adopt an enthusiastic and positive outlook on life from this moment onwards.
7. You are truly committed to change and agree to take responsibility for your life, your business, your choices and actions.
Coaching and Consultancy:
8. You enter into this Agreement with the full understanding that You are solely responsible for creating your own results when needed to implement anything for yourself or provide TWC, LLC with anything requested. You understand that achieving your goals (in whole or part) cannot be guaranteed.
9. You are aware that coaching and consultancy is not counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or any other form of mental health care treatment or therapy, nor is it to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals.
10. If appropriate, You will seek independent professional guidance in the areas indicated in paragraph 9 (above) and You understand that all decisions and actions in these areas are Your sole responsibility no matter the outcome.
11. Your Coaching or Consultancy Session agenda belongs to You. If the Session is not heading in the direction you would like, if the team member of TWC, LLC ever says anything you don’t feel comfortable with or if You have a concern with the way the Sessions are proceeding You will let your contact with TWC,LLC know immediately.
Ethics and Confidentiality:
12. TWC,LLC is run and owned by Traci Fisher, fully accredited with Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coach, National Association of Sports Medicine as a personal trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist.
13. Any notes made by a member of the TWC LLC team during any coaching or consultancy session or about You are kept confidential.
14. TWC, LLC will not use or disclose the information You share with any team member them during Your Sessions, except as authorized by You or as required by law.
15. You understand that on occasion your TWC team contact may anonymously share generalized information for marketing, training or consultation purposes with other Coaching professionals, clients or in a public forum. Your identity and any information that could lead to Your identification will remain entirely confidential.
16. Any scheduled meeting, coaching or consultancy session may be refused if payment has not been made or any payment schedule falls into arrears as required by this Agreement.
17. Where it is necessary for either You or TWC, LLC to reschedule a meeting this will be done by phone or agreed other method of communication at least 72 hours before the scheduled time.
18. Missed meetings and coaching or consultancy sessions, which are not rescheduled in accordance the notice period detailed in paragraph 17, except in exceptional circumstances (at the discretion of TWC,LLC) will be unable to be rescheduled and cannot be rolled over into another scheduled timeframe. No refund or credit will be given for these scheduled appointments where You do not show up.
19. As detailed in paragraph 5, if You are late for any meeting, coaching or consultancy session, this shortens your appointment by that time and the session will complete at the scheduled time without overrun.
Termination and Continuation:
20. You or TWC, LLC may cancel this Agreement in writing (by email or letter), giving at least 7 clear days notice. In the event that you owe money to TWC,LLC at the time of cancellation, full payment will become immediately due at the time of cancellation. The current month that is paid will be completed and no further work from the end of that month will continue.
21. In the unlikely event that this Agreement is cancelled before all the work is completed or before all sessions and meetings that you have paid for, have been provided TWC,LLC will refund you for any consultancy or coaching sessions you have paid for but whichTWC, LLC has not provided at the rate of$100 per session owing to associated administration costs for cancelling your sessions. Work incomplete will be refunded based on a decision by TWC, LLC and compared to the percentage of work completed and any associated administration charges. You will be informed of the amount you will be refunded on termination of this agreement.
22. Upon termination of this Agreement TWC,LLC shall cease to be liable to You in respect of the services detailed in this agreement from your purchase at the end of the current billing cycle. No refund for current month will be made.
23. Unless extended and issued with a further Agreement, this Agreement will terminate following the delivery of the final Coaching or Consultancy Session and when all work has been delivered.
24. For the continuation or extension to this Agreement, You will request this of your TWC,LLC by requesting the specific requirements needed.
25. In the event of You choosing to feel mental, physical or emotional distress (or related ailment or condition) which You believe to be related either directly or indirectly to the coaching or consultancy sessions You will not hold TWC,LLC or the TWC,LLC team member you are working with liable for any loss or cost incurred by you (or any person related to you). You will indemnify TWC,LLC and the TWC,LLC team member in the event of any such claim.
26. Except as expressly set out in this Agreement TWC,LLC will have no liability to You. This Agreement reflects the entire agreement and understanding between You and TWC,LLC regarding the matters in this Agreement.
Additional Notes - For coaching and consultancy sessions:
- Your intent to change and desire for change will be serious.
- You will make every effort to ensure You are at your peak mental, physical and emotional state for each Session.
- You are ready to work and receive feedback. You are willing to try new ways of learning, be honest and open, keep to your commitments and inform a TWC,LLC team member immediately when things are not working for you.
- You are willing to explore, challenge and change thoughts, feelings and actions that you recognize as self-defeating.
- You understand TWC,LLC will be focused on you and your best interests as a whole, not just your goals.
- You are willing to give any TWC,LLC team member the benefit of the doubt and wholeheartedly try new concepts or different ways of doing/approaching things.
- You recognize the value and worth of yourself and the investment you are making in your personal development, business development and marketing success.
- You understand the need to plan the relationship ending in advance to allow for a degree of closure and wrap-up.