Ep#3: You Are the Expert of You
You Are the Expert of You!
There is so much information available to us in terms of what we "should" be doing to lose weight, increase energy levels, be more productive, have better work-life balance..and on and on. There is so much that it can be overwhelming and cause analysis paralysis. So, what should you do? In this episode of The Healthy Leader Podcast, we take a look at how you can organize your wellness and wellbeing in a way that fits with your schedule and your lifestyle right now. We also break down exactly how to make the process much simpler and easier.
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Why relying on your own expertise is simpler & quicker than the "new" way
- Three steps to creating a customized protocol that is in alignment with you and your schedule
- The three energy systems that you need to focus on for holistic health & energy
- How to know what kind, how much and when to eat the foods that are right for you
- Why you don't need to to the gym if you don't want to (and what to do instead)
- Other solid and quick tips & tricks about breakfast, breathing, and how much water you really need
Featured on the Show
- The Wellbeingness® Model
- Sleep Well, Lead Better, Harvard Business Review, Christopher Barnes
- Your Wellbeingness® Plan, How to Create A Customized Protocol
Get the Full Transcript