Ep#16: The Art of Commitment
The Art of Commitment
Do you know what it's like to want something and not be able to quite achieve it? Perhaps it has to do with losing weight, reducing alcohol intake, or just following through on projects or promises. If that's you, you are not alone. And, it's one thing to want to do something and quite another to be committed to it. So how do you turn wanting into committing? Tune in to this episode of The Healthy Leader Podcast to shift from wanting to committing and living your dreams!
“I love The Healthy Leader Podcast.” <- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move towards the health, joy and fulfillment that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Discover:
- The difference between wanting and committing
- The three essential elements to conscious and consistent commitment
- How to move through the moments when you "don't wanna" and create follow-through
- Where commitment happens and how to consciously create it
- The story of Kenny Walks Across America and what it truly mean's to be committed!
Featured on the Show
- The Cadet Prayer
- Kenny Walks Across America
- Kenny Walks Facebook
- Kenny Walks Instagram
- The Wellness Coach Free Resources
- Instagram @wellbeingnesscoach
- Facebook @thewellbeingnesscoach
- LinkedIn tracifisherwellnesscoach
- Request to join The Private Healthy Leader Wellbeingness® Facebook Group