Ep #19:The Art of Follow Through
The Art of Follow Through
So you know what to do but when it comes time to do it you just can't seem to follow through. What is going on here? Why are some things easier to follow through on than others? Tune in to this episode of The Healthy Leader Podcast to learn exactly how you can set yourself up to follow through consistently!
If you are enjoying The Healthy Leader Podcast, please leave a review here (and scroll to the bottom).
“I love The Healthy Leader Podcast.” <- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move towards the health, joy and fulfillment that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Discover:
- How to identify professional procrastination and avoid its pitalls
- Three key tools to strengthen your follow-through muscles on any type of result
- How to design your results and action plans in a way that makes it easier to do them
- How to intentionally use your calendar to keep a steady and progressive pace
- The three key elements to follow through at a specific moment
- How using a number to define your result helps to organize your follow-through
Featured on the Show
- Instagram @wellbeingnesscoach
- Facebook @thewellbeingnesscoach
- LinkedIn tracifisherwellnesscoach
- Request to join The Private Healthy Leader Wellbeingness® Facebook Group