Ep #12: Intentional Self-Awareness
How are you? Seriously? How are YOU? If you don't know, you are not alone. Many leaders are moving so quickly that they aren't truly even sure how they are. You may have a general idea of how you are. You may know that you are stressed or doing good enough. But how are you really? Your level of self-awareness is key to how well you lead others and yourself. Tune in to this episode of The Healthy Leader Podcast to learn exactly how you can quickly assess yourself and also use that information to intentionally set yourself up for both optimal performance and fulfillment.
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The three key areas that you need to pay attention to for self-leadership
- How to practice noticing what is going on with you without judging (and how that relates to a major leadership skill)
- How to intentionally use your mind to cultivate self-awareness first thing every day and use it throughout the day.
- The power of simultaneously differentiating and seeing the connection among your mental, emotional and physical states
- How to begin your day with discipline, self-awareness, and show up as a strong leader, even when you don't feel like it
Featured on the Show
- The Daily Meditation for Leaders (begins at the 14:25 mark in the podcast and can also be accessed here)
- The Wellness Coach Free Resources
- Instagram @wellbeingnesscoach
- Facebook @thewellbeingnesscoach
- LinkedIn tracifisherwellnesscoach
- Request to join The Private Healthy Leader Wellbeingness® Facebook Group