Ep #14: This is Your Moment
This is Your Moment
“Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness.'' James Thurber
There is a consistent message among great teachers: be in the present moment. But what does that actually mean and how the heck do you actually do that? Tune in to this episode of The Healthy Leader Podcast as we dive into what it really means to be in the present moment and how you can use present moment consciousness to be a better leader.
“I love The Healthy Leader Podcast.” <- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move towards the health, joy and fulfillment that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Discover:
- The difference between thinking you are in the present moment and actually BEing in it
- What meta-awareness is and where you can find it (hint: at the intersection of focus and experience/thinking)
- How you can use unhealthy habits (and really strong urges!) to fine-tune your present moment awareness
- Why the future and the past truly only exist in your head
- How to experience the future promise of feeling a certain way right now
Featured on the Show
- "It Doesn't Get Better Than This" song by Alex Band
- Eckart Tolle, "The Power of Now"
- Leadership Meditation
- The Wellness Coach Free Resources
- Instagram @wellbeingnesscoach
- Facebook @thewellbeingnesscoach
- LinkedIn tracifisherwellnesscoach
- Request to join The Private Healthy Leader Wellbeingness® Facebook Group