Ep #27: Building Resiliency
Resilient people don't dwell on failures or wallow, they learn from the situation and move forward. But what if you are tired of moving forward? What if you really are questioning yourself or the process? What if you know you can do something, but you just don't want to anymore? In our focus on self-confidence this month in The Healthy Leader Circle, these questions have been coming up. In this episode of The Healthy Leader, I'll take a deep dive into resiliency and how you can immediately start building it today!
“I love The Healthy Leader Podcast.” <- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move towards the health, joy, and fulfillment that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode! (Android users click here!)
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Discover:
- How knowing the subtle difference between self-confidence and resiliency can support forward momentum
- How to use a quick Option A or Option BE technique to interrupt the urge to give in
- How a West Point gymnastic class can help you think about the "daily grind" differently
- A quick three-step formula to immediately begin building resiliency
- How integrating the physical act of resiliency bumps up self-confidence, determination, and all of your specific strengths for enhanced self-leadership and leadership
Featured on the Show
- Ep #26: Creating Self-Confidence
- The Wellness Coach Free Resources
- Get on the waitlist for the new Healthy Leader Online Course!