Ep#45: People Puzzles
Solving Relationship Challenges
Sometimes relationships can feel like unsolvable puzzles. Often when people discuss their relationship challenges they think they are just describing the relationship the way that it is. But when you start to look at the pieces of the relationship, specifically three key pieces, then the entire puzzle changes. It becomes solvable. You are the puzzle master and you actually have everything you need right now to solve that relationship challenge.
Tune in to this episode of The Healthy Leader Podcast for powerful step-by-step techniques you can use to discover exactly how to have better relationships in your life - right NOW.
In Today’s Podcast, You’ll Discover:
- What really makes relationships challenging (it's not what you think)
- The three typical ways we "Deal" with difficult people & what to do instead
- Three key puzzle pieces to managing challenging relationships
- The power of taking responsibility for your thoughts & emotions
- How to quickly uncover and shift negativity about others
- How to stop being triggered in difficult interactions and create calm instead
Featured on the Show
- Healthy Relationships Episode
- Boundaries Episode
- Judge Your Neighbor Worksheet by Byron Katie
- The Wellness Coach Free Resources
Please leave me a review!
Please consider rating and reviewing to help support more people who want to choose better habits and lead a fulfilling life right now
To leave a review click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode! (Android users click here!)